~ A Blog About Mindfulness and Other Musings~
Join me along this journey called life as we travel ever so gently, serenely, and mindfully.


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fabulous Friendship Festival...

...that's the title of the book I'm reading by SARK. I'm trying to attract more female friendship into my life as there has been a bit of a void since my high school and university days. I even joined a few "meetups" for the sole purpose of getting to know new people, particularly women my age.

To that end, I went to an INFJ meetup yesterday. It was interesting to be around people of my personality type --talk about instantaneous bonding! We had a lovely brunch at Nosh Bistro and engaged in lively banter. Here's to attracting fabulous friendships!

1 comment:

Contributor said...

I hear you, I had the same problem when I moved from Est coast Canada to Southern California, first I tried the meetups, business networking was fine but in the end just the desire itself opened me up to chance meetings with ladies I connected with on every level!

~Natalie
from Body. Mind. Spirit.